Dimension Infinity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Universe is in peril of collapsing on itself. The most evil beings known to any galaxy has emerged and will stop at nothing to end life as we know it.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Infinity Crisis

Go down 
+3
zapperRION
DarkRectangle
Dungeon Master
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Dungeon Master
Admin
Dungeon Master

The Infinity Crisis Empty
PostSubject: The Infinity Crisis   The Infinity Crisis EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 9:08 pm

"Finally, the time has come."

"Indeed. The fate of the universe lies ahead."

"Let us see if they are truly worthy."

At once, seven swirling portals appear around the center of a large chamber.

Through each one a warrior emerges.

Upon getting up, they can see only each other and very little around them: a black circular chamber with shades of white rushing in and out, mystically.

The seven warriors stand facing each other, close enough to make out each other's features, but not close enough to touch.
Back to top Go down
https://dimensioninfinity.forumotion.com
DarkRectangle

DarkRectangle

PostSubject: Re: The Infinity Crisis   The Infinity Crisis EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 9:28 pm

Bark looks around, for a large blunt object preferably a rock.
Back to top Go down
Dungeon Master
Admin
Dungeon Master

PostSubject: Re: The Infinity Crisis   The Infinity Crisis EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 9:29 pm

* Bark finds nothing except for other people *
Back to top Go down
zapperRION

zapperRION

PostSubject: Re: The Infinity Crisis   The Infinity Crisis EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 9:32 pm

ThatGuy Stares at everyone...scratches his butt...then continues to stare....
ThatGuy: "SO YEAH, if no ones gunna say anything...I WILL....did you ever watch the last episode of FLCL...its crazy hm?"
Back to top Go down
Kerashok

Kerashok

PostSubject: Re: The Infinity Crisis   The Infinity Crisis EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 9:33 pm

"...What the hell are you talking about?"

"WHO ARE YOU PEOPLE?!?!"

Back to top Go down
Hobokun

Hobokun

PostSubject: Re: The Infinity Crisis   The Infinity Crisis EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 9:33 pm

Nox looks around him at the other individuals assembled. Rek, Xatchos, and Darkie are not among them.
"Guess they died", he whispers mournfully to himself.

Nox does nothing and waits for the others to make an action, to judge their motives.
Back to top Go down
zapperRION

zapperRION

PostSubject: Re: The Infinity Crisis   The Infinity Crisis EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 9:34 pm

ThatGuy continues to stare...he does pull out a flounder and begins to stroke it...
ThatGuy: "O.O" hm....
Back to top Go down
DarkRectangle

DarkRectangle

PostSubject: Re: The Infinity Crisis   The Infinity Crisis EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 9:35 pm

The other guys seem like idiouts. yup. Defiantly going to ignore them until they either go away or somehow die somehow. Bark looks for his trusty thing the STEVE.
Back to top Go down
Dungeon Master
Admin
Dungeon Master

PostSubject: Re: The Infinity Crisis   The Infinity Crisis EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 9:36 pm

* The STEVE was left behind on Bark's home planet.*

* The flounder becomes sexually aroused *
Back to top Go down
zapperRION

zapperRION

PostSubject: Re: The Infinity Crisis   The Infinity Crisis EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 9:37 pm

ThatGuy also becomes rather horny...this is unknown to him....so he eats the flounder...
ThatGuy: "nom nom nom"
Back to top Go down
Overlord Darts

Overlord Darts

PostSubject: Re: The Infinity Crisis   The Infinity Crisis EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 9:38 pm

Volcanus just watches what's happening and sighs. These people seem like... well, no one seemed sane. Where the hell was he, and what the hell was going on. He sighs once more and simply puts a hand over his face.

He then whispers to himself,

Volcanus: (whisper) What the fuck....
Back to top Go down
zapperRION

zapperRION

PostSubject: Re: The Infinity Crisis   The Infinity Crisis EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 9:40 pm

Without a word...ThatGuy walks away from anyone into the dark...unaware of anything O.O
Back to top Go down
Dungeon Master
Admin
Dungeon Master

PostSubject: Re: The Infinity Crisis   The Infinity Crisis EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 9:41 pm

* An invisible barrier stops ThatGuy from walking too far after he takes a few steps and knocks him back to where he was standing *
Back to top Go down
DarkRectangle

DarkRectangle

PostSubject: Re: The Infinity Crisis   The Infinity Crisis EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 9:41 pm

Scared for his life, due to the horrendous eating of that one guy eating that other thing. Bark Runs away in fear of his life.
Back to top Go down
zapperRION

zapperRION

PostSubject: Re: The Infinity Crisis   The Infinity Crisis EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 9:42 pm

ThatGuy's eyes get wide...
ThatGuy: "what the...hm...this sucks...I DONT WANNA LOSE...YOU GUYS SUCK...wait...i mean...I LOVE YOU ALL...or not O.O"
Back to top Go down
Dungeon Master
Admin
Dungeon Master

PostSubject: Re: The Infinity Crisis   The Infinity Crisis EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 9:42 pm

* An invisible barrier stops Bark from walking too far after he takes a few steps and knocks him back to where he was standing *
Back to top Go down
2leafclover

2leafclover

PostSubject: Re: The Infinity Crisis   The Infinity Crisis EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 9:43 pm

Asa looks among the other...people who had seemed just as confused about their position as she was. A few of them seemed like the had a few screws loose. She raises an eyebrow, her eyes darting between the others before speaking. She folds her arms. "Yeah, alright, does anyone know what just happened? First thing I know Im running for my life, next thing I know, Im whisked away by a weird...portal...thing..."
Back to top Go down
DarkRectangle

DarkRectangle

PostSubject: Re: The Infinity Crisis   The Infinity Crisis EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 9:44 pm

*Bark ignores the others and continues running into that wall that wont let him through.*
Back to top Go down
Overlord Darts

Overlord Darts

PostSubject: Re: The Infinity Crisis   The Infinity Crisis EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 9:45 pm

Volcanus looks to the forest creature. She was the only one who didn't look loony.

Volcanus:" No idea. I was searching what had destroyed the academy, when I was sucked into some odd portal..."

Last edited by Overlord Darts on Thu Jan 05, 2012 9:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kerashok

Kerashok

PostSubject: Re: The Infinity Crisis   The Infinity Crisis EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 9:45 pm

"Hey... me too!"

Kerashok looked around for the first time at the people assembled around him.

"Okay... what the fuck is that!"

Kerashok points to the robot with the blue afro for a head.
Back to top Go down
zapperRION

zapperRION

PostSubject: Re: The Infinity Crisis   The Infinity Crisis EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 9:47 pm

ThatGuy sits...and watches...bored...bored...bored....THATGUY STANDS...
ThatGuy:"um...anyone here like to...um dance? i know i do...i also..um...like to do...other stuff...to..."
Back to top Go down
DarkRectangle

DarkRectangle

PostSubject: Re: The Infinity Crisis   The Infinity Crisis EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 9:49 pm

Bark Stops running and answers the idiot

"I am a divine race of the Robot Floating Box people." "However due to the great mage KNOWN AS THE ZORKLE." "I AM STUCK HERE LEFT TO DIE WITH YOU, while i am this hideous machine."

Bark Continues run into the wall.
Back to top Go down
Dungeon Master
Admin
Dungeon Master

PostSubject: Re: The Infinity Crisis   The Infinity Crisis EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 10:12 pm

"ENOUGH!!!"

A thunderous cry enters the room, causing the room to shake and the heroes to remain still.

As they stop moving, three forms enter the room slowly, their bodies materializing from the shadow.

They are clad in robes of twin tone- black and white. They looked at the seven warriors standing before them.

"You must have questions of where you are. I understand." The big green one spoke up first, taking a few steps forward.

"I apologize for locking your movements, we cannot run the risk of you hurting one another. I am Thrall, previous Warchief of the Horde... Although that matters little now."

"Thrall... enough, I think It's time to tell them why they're here." The tall, slender man steps forward, his necklace with a small pyramid attatched shaking as he walks.

"I am Yami Yugi. We have named ourselves the Time Sages - you see - the Infinity Dragons - masters of controlling time and space have begun to attack the Universe. They have come from Thrall's... well... Dimension, and are trying to destroy the Universe, you see."

"That is why you are here. We three have all recieved prophetic visions of the end times - each one showing a warrior who could combat these dragons. The small blue one was talking now, and he stepped forward.

"Each of you has his... or her - strengths, and you are all vital in this battle against the dragons. They will stop at nothing to destroy life as we know it, and one by one, they are travelling to different dimensions, recruiting the most evil beings from them - and then destroying it - by killing the heroes of that dimension. If one dimension falls - the other will fall in tow, like a domino effect, until we are all dead."

Thrall nods. "Alas, you still must have questions... Nox... speak first, you have been the most quiet so far. Certainly you have questions?"
Back to top Go down
Hobokun

Hobokun

PostSubject: Re: The Infinity Crisis   The Infinity Crisis EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 10:21 pm

"What happened to CoCo Puff Cheerio Village? What happened to my friends? Why am I the only one left? WHY AM I THE MOST ELIGIBLE BACHELOR!? AND WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG THAT ROBOT WITH THE BLUE HAIR?" Nox starts to hyperventilate.

The Infinity Crisis Time_s10

Last edited by Hobokun on Thu Jan 05, 2012 10:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dungeon Master
Admin
Dungeon Master

PostSubject: Re: The Infinity Crisis   The Infinity Crisis EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 10:25 pm

Meta Knight shakes his head.

"See, I told you taking him was a bad idea."

Thrall shoots Meta Knight a mean glance.

Yami Yugi shrugs and starts to speak, "As for Kakariko Village, it is fine. The dimension has not yet collapsed. Your friends, they are also fine. Probably wandering the Lost Woods right about now. You were chosen because we believe you had the most powerful abilities of them. Try not to dissapoint us."

"That "robot" is Bark Ferguson, chosen because he is the most powerful of his people. He probably just doesn't know it yet. You must consider that form to be a curse, don't you, Bark?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Infinity Crisis   The Infinity Crisis Empty

Back to top Go down

The Infinity Crisis
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dimension Infinity :: Dimension Infinity :: The Heart of the Universe-
Jump to: