Dimension Infinity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Universe is in peril of collapsing on itself. The most evil beings known to any galaxy has emerged and will stop at nothing to end life as we know it.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Infinity Crisis

Go down 
+3
zapperRION
DarkRectangle
Dungeon Master
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
DarkRectangle

DarkRectangle

The Infinity Crisis - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Infinity Crisis   The Infinity Crisis - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 10:31 pm

Bark Stops walking.

"I was indeed cursed by someone from my planet. Sometimes I wish i was alive these days." Bark responds.

Bark responds to the nonsense that he was experiencing, by attempting to tackle Nox.
Back to top Go down
Dungeon Master
Admin
Dungeon Master

PostSubject: Re: The Infinity Crisis   The Infinity Crisis - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 10:34 pm

Yami Yugi raises his hand, sending a force that knocks Bark back down, and then shakes his head.

"You see what we get for choosing brawn over brain? We get the idiots. I, However, have chosen wisely. I know it. You- Volcanus-"

Meta Knight points directly at Volcanus. (derp)

"What questions do you have? Do not dissapoint me, like these others have somehow managed to do already."
Back to top Go down
https://dimensioninfinity.forumotion.com
Overlord Darts

Overlord Darts

PostSubject: Re: The Infinity Crisis   The Infinity Crisis - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 10:41 pm

Volcanus looks to the sages. All were so different, and there were several questions to be asked. However...

Volcanus: "I have several questions I could ask, however I will only ask this. What exactly is our plan of action to stop these... Infinity Dragons. Dragons in my dimension are revered for their physical strength, and their magical prowess. These ones seem much more dangerous, so what was your plan when assembling us?"
Back to top Go down
Dungeon Master
Admin
Dungeon Master

PostSubject: Re: The Infinity Crisis   The Infinity Crisis - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 10:49 pm

Meta Knight laughs to himself before answering, "Sorry for that, just not used to actual questions. Anyway, the dragons are attacking dimensions one after another- finding the most evil creature in the dimension - and then lending him or her troops to inevitably destroy all good in it, which will cause the dimension to crash. When one crashes, the rest follow. Simple as that. Thats why we assembled you all to stop them. We will be sending you to different dimensions to stop them. We would do it ourselves but... Well, it took quite some power to get you all here, and with us gone the Heart of the Universe would be left unprotected."

"Yes... And to answer the other half of your question, these are no ordinary dragons. The Infinity Dragons are mostly intelligent creatures, who were once Black Dragons back in Thrall's dimension, but were tainted by - for a light term - pure evil. They know no pity or remorse and will most likely kill those that they recruited after they are finished with them. If we do not stop them, we will all die."

"Asa Folliflower... I know you have recently had an encounter with the Infinity Dragons as well, did you have any questions?"
Back to top Go down
2leafclover

2leafclover

PostSubject: Re: The Infinity Crisis   The Infinity Crisis - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 10:58 pm

Asa stands, folding her arms. She looks to the three sages, her mouth forming a tight frown. "Yeah, I do. But I'll start with this one; WHY exactly are they attacking our dimensions?? I mean, sure, they were obviously put up to this by said "evil", but as for the beings who tainted them, do you three even know their reasoning for doing this?"
Back to top Go down
Dungeon Master
Admin
Dungeon Master

PostSubject: Re: The Infinity Crisis   The Infinity Crisis - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 11:05 pm

Thrall steps forward.

"I can answer that. I have dealt with these dragons before on Azeroth - they are trying to remake the universe. In a way, they are going to wipe the slate clean. They believe the needs to be remade in their image. If they succeed, everyone will die. There is a good chance they will end up killing themselves as well, but they don't care. They don't care who gets in the way of their image of perfection."

Meta Knight nods a few more times, rolling his eyes and then starts to speak, "Yes, yes, we get it. Point is, you seven are the only ones who can save the Universe. We get that much. Yugi- show them."

Yami Yugi raises his hand again and then where he points, another portal appears. "The portal to the first dimension they started to attack- we suspect the dragons they left there are weak, so you all should not have any trouble taking them on. If you have no qualms, I..."
Back to top Go down
Kerashok

Kerashok

PostSubject: Re: The Infinity Crisis   The Infinity Crisis - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 11:06 pm

Kerashok steps forward quickly.

"I'm in!"

And then does a triple somersault into the portal.

"Cannonballllllllll!"
Back to top Go down
Dungeon Master
Admin
Dungeon Master

PostSubject: Re: The Infinity Crisis   The Infinity Crisis - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 11:10 pm

Yami Yugi appears shaken.

"Er, that was not the right portal."

The portal Kerashok jumped into vanishes, showing another one right behind it.

"Where did he go?"

"If my sources are correct, he went to a world full of pure DOOKIE. Not really going under any trouble, but still, I guess it could use a hero."

"Anyway... as I was saying, It's time. Enter the portal if you accept your role as the saviors of the Universe. But before you go, you may take one of our blessings - think of it as something to help you grow."

Before you step into the portal, you can ask one of the sages for their blessing -

Thrall - Ancestral Spirit (25% Chance to Revive Upon Death)

Meta Knight - Dragoon Soul (15% Chance to add another attack for 1/2 damage)

Yami-Yugi - Heart of the Cards (15% Chance to Dodge an attack passively)
Back to top Go down
zapperRION

zapperRION

PostSubject: Re: The Infinity Crisis   The Infinity Crisis - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 11:12 pm

ThatGuy looks at Thrall...
ThatGuy: "bless meh...please?"
ThatGuy gives the sexiest face he could give
Back to top Go down
Dungeon Master
Admin
Dungeon Master

PostSubject: Re: The Infinity Crisis   The Infinity Crisis - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 11:14 pm

Thrall smiles but backs up slightly.

"Of... course."

With a wave of his hand, ThatGuy has the blessing.

What a weirdo
Back to top Go down
DarkRectangle

DarkRectangle

PostSubject: Re: The Infinity Crisis   The Infinity Crisis - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 11:16 pm

Bark Runs up to the Green man. And Asks for food.
Back to top Go down
Dungeon Master
Admin
Dungeon Master

PostSubject: Re: The Infinity Crisis   The Infinity Crisis - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 11:17 pm

Thrall waves his hand again.

"Get in the damn portal you two."
Back to top Go down
Hobokun

Hobokun

PostSubject: Re: The Infinity Crisis   The Infinity Crisis - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 11:20 pm

Nox debates in his mind. ("Ancestral Spirit or Dragoon Soul...hmmm)

Nox approaches Yami Yugi. Kneeling and bowing his head, he says, "I would like to receive your blessing".

Last edited by Hobokun on Thu Jan 05, 2012 11:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dungeon Master
Admin
Dungeon Master

PostSubject: Re: The Infinity Crisis   The Infinity Crisis - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 11:21 pm

vash licks his britches and axes meta knight fo his blessin and walks into da portal

At the same time, Yami Yumi nods. "Very well."
Back to top Go down
2leafclover

2leafclover

PostSubject: Re: The Infinity Crisis   The Infinity Crisis - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 11:23 pm

Asa snickers a little, watching Thatguy and Bark receive Thrall's blessing. She wonders how well they would utilize it... She turns toward Thrall. "I would also like to receive your blessing." she says. She makes a prideful smirk, sure that with him blessing over the other sages would benefit her. Her superficial judgement on this choice seemed to have more affect on this.
Back to top Go down
zapperRION

zapperRION

PostSubject: Re: The Infinity Crisis   The Infinity Crisis - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 11:24 pm

ThatGuy turns to the portal...and begins to sing a wonderful song...
ThatGuy: " The best time wear a striped sweateeeeer....is all the tiiiime"
ThatGuy jumps into the portal...but leaves behind a piece of himself...what was left of his flounder...he hopes they like it...
Back to top Go down
DarkRectangle

DarkRectangle

PostSubject: Re: The Infinity Crisis   The Infinity Crisis - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 11:25 pm

Ignoring the dump that was left on the ground. Bark Jumps in the swirly machine hoping for victory.
Back to top Go down
Dungeon Master
Admin
Dungeon Master

PostSubject: Re: The Infinity Crisis   The Infinity Crisis - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 11:26 pm

"Of course."

Thrall looks at the other two sages, smiling at them boastfully, and then noticing the flounder on the floor and getting scared.
Back to top Go down
Hobokun

Hobokun

PostSubject: Re: The Infinity Crisis   The Infinity Crisis - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 11:26 pm

[Nox receives "Heart of the Cards" Ability]

"...."
"OH DOD GAMMIT"

Nox strides over to the portal. It suddenly occurs to him that everything he had done previously was pointless.
He sighs, "here goes something."

Last edited by Hobokun on Thu Jan 05, 2012 11:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Overlord Darts

Overlord Darts

Volcanus walks up to Yami Yugi.

Volcanus: "Seems you are the closest to a summoner from my own world. I will graciously accept your blessings."

He bows to Yami Yugi out of respect.
Back to top Go down
Dungeon Master
Admin
Dungeon Master

PostSubject: Re: The Infinity Crisis   The Infinity Crisis - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 11:28 pm

Yami Yugi thinks about this for a second, and nods.

"I suppose so, but In the end I really was just playing a card game. Anyway, take my blessing."
Back to top Go down
Overlord Darts

Overlord Darts

PostSubject: Re: The Infinity Crisis   The Infinity Crisis - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 11:29 pm

Volcanus takes the blessing, then turns toward the portal. He jumps in, not knowing what to expect from the journey ahead.
Back to top Go down
2leafclover

2leafclover

PostSubject: Re: The Infinity Crisis   The Infinity Crisis - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 11:31 pm

After receiving the Thrall's blessing, she grins, turning toward the portal. "Well, guess it's time we headed out." Her hair seemingly comes to life, taking the form of two arms. They palm the floor as she takes a few steps back. She salutes to the sages. "See ya!"
she exclaims, her hair flinging her into the portal.
Back to top Go down
Dungeon Master
Admin
Dungeon Master

PostSubject: Re: The Infinity Crisis   The Infinity Crisis - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 11:38 pm

"Well, that couldn't have gone any worse. Who's idea was it to bring such a motely crew?"

"We must have faith. If not, the Universe is doomed. I know they can do it. I can only hope they can get along. If they don't, they will surely fail."

"Shut the fuck up."

CHAPTER ONE BEGINS
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Infinity Crisis   The Infinity Crisis - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Infinity Crisis
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dimension Infinity :: Dimension Infinity :: The Heart of the Universe-