Dimension Infinity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Universe is in peril of collapsing on itself. The most evil beings known to any galaxy has emerged and will stop at nothing to end life as we know it.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Sewers - ThatGuy and Asa

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dungeon Master
Admin
Dungeon Master

The Sewers - ThatGuy and Asa Empty
PostSubject: The Sewers - ThatGuy and Asa   The Sewers - ThatGuy and Asa EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 2:38 pm

A portal opens.

Out of it flies Asa, and ThatGuy, recently done talking to the Sages of Time as they fly out onto the cold hard ground.

The portal closes behind them, and it seems like they will be alone for this venture.

It was clear that they were split up - whether this was intentional or not was still a mystery.

Nevertheless, their surroundings were not something to be admired.

They were in the sewers of somewhere, dank, dark, and without life. At least, that's what it seemed like, but the empty tents proved otherwise. Someone or something had lived here, that much is for sure, the rest is a mystery.

There is an opening in the cavern, leading up. It seemed they were already as deep as they could go, and there was nowhere else to go but up.
Back to top Go down
https://dimensioninfinity.forumotion.com
zapperRION

zapperRION

PostSubject: Re: The Sewers - ThatGuy and Asa   The Sewers - ThatGuy and Asa EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 7:02 pm

Getting up from the ground, ThatGuy turns to asa with a big grin and says...
ThatGuy: "Hey baby, whats up? come here often? didnt think so, the names ThatGuy, though...you probably already know me...im kinda popular among many worlds."
ThatGuy strikes a rather sexy pose and shows off his small muscles
ThatGuy:"yep, you know you like this flower girl...wait..your made of tree stuff hm? that means...that means we can make a camp fire out of you...or or or...hear me out...we could be...buddies...YEAH THAT, buddies works too hm?"
ThatGuy yells while patting Asa on the back.
ThatGuy:"so yeah, LETS GO UP, id like to kick some butt or...do SOMETHING...that sounds fun hm?
Back to top Go down
2leafclover

2leafclover

PostSubject: Re: The Sewers - ThatGuy and Asa   The Sewers - ThatGuy and Asa EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 9:11 pm

Asa makes a low grunt as she is patted on the back by ThatGuy. "Uff...Yeah, I guess that's the main reason we're here, Right? Getting out of here sounds like a good idea." She says, standing up. She was mildly unnerved by the whole "campfire" gag. Buddies seems more likely to happen. She dusts herself off. She glances at the tents. "This place smells like death and I'm not sure if those tents over there are still occupied or not."
Back to top Go down
zapperRION

zapperRION

PostSubject: Re: The Sewers - ThatGuy and Asa   The Sewers - ThatGuy and Asa EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 6:49 pm

ThatGuy sticks his head into one of the tents...

ThatGuy: "yeeeeeah...these tents sure are...tenty...as in...they sure do look and feel like tents..."

ThatGuy takes a few steps back and sits on the ground....he then falls back and begins to just lay there...

ThatGuy: "i dont feel like moving...hey...plant dude...carry me o.o"

ThatGuy's hands go up and start moving in a groping motion...his face turns red as his head gets filled with funny thoughts...

ThatGuy stands up and brushes off his butt...

ThatGuy: "YET AGAIN I HAVE CHANGED MY MIND...i shall move forward with much haste...or something, you coming along plant?"

ThatGuy makes a moving gesture with his whole body
Back to top Go down
2leafclover

2leafclover

PostSubject: Re: The Sewers - ThatGuy and Asa   The Sewers - ThatGuy and Asa EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 6:58 pm

Asa frowns again, putting her hands on her hips.

Asa: Yes I'm coming. And my name is Asa. A-S-A. Not "plant"!

*She walks forward, hitting him up the side of his head*

Asa: You should respect me from now on if we're gonna get out of this sewer together, okay?
Back to top Go down
zapperRION

zapperRION

PostSubject: Re: The Sewers - ThatGuy and Asa   The Sewers - ThatGuy and Asa EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 11:19 pm

ThatGuy looks at Asa with rather big eyes and says

ThatGuy:"you...you struck me...how could you plant lady!!! how could yooou?...did you say your name was Asa? um...i know this is a bad time and all but...i thought your name was something more like "Fred" or "Steve"....but Asa works fine"

ThatGuy begins to follow Asa

ThatGuy:"So, Aaaaaaaaasa, why you a plant..and how are you a girl? i thought that plants had no gender...o.o whats that make me? im kind of like a stick figure...oh god...OH GOD....wait...theres my junk..." ThatGuy says opening up his pants

ThatGuy continues following Asa
Back to top Go down
2leafclover

2leafclover

PostSubject: Re: The Sewers - ThatGuy and Asa   The Sewers - ThatGuy and Asa EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 11:43 pm

Asa palms her face, pretending she did not see nor hear about the possibly missing where-a bouts his JUNK might be. She answers her plant question nontheless.

Asa: Well normally that IS the case; plants are technically genderless. However with me being a plant spirit, a dryad to be exact, material bodies take form and assume a gender. *smirk* I happen to be a girl. I don't think my kind of anatomy relates to you though, YellowGuy.

They continue on towards the exit from the sewer.
Back to top Go down
zapperRION

zapperRION

PostSubject: Re: The Sewers - ThatGuy and Asa   The Sewers - ThatGuy and Asa EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 11:54 pm

O.O blinking...ThatGuy continues walking with Asa

ThatGuy:" yellow guy? nope, im ThatGuy ^o^ ive saved a world already and have been on an amazing adventure back in my world! It was fun and stuff...but it gets boring...the stupid plot keeps getting stolen and yada yada yada"

ThatGuy starts a flowing hand gesture

ThatGuy:" anyways, its nice to be working with ya plant lady Asa-senpai-san-sama....KUN...sorry...haha ^o^"

ThatGuy smiles and continues to follow Asa with a skip in his step

ThatGuy:" WE SHALL SAVE THE PLOT...or...um...WHATEVER IT IS THAT NEEDS SAVING....THE TWO HEROES OF THE SEWER...ASA AND THATGUY!!!!"

ThatGuy points to sky...or rather he just points upward in a heroic sort of way...a pheonix wright kinda way...
Back to top Go down
2leafclover

2leafclover

PostSubject: Re: The Sewers - ThatGuy and Asa   The Sewers - ThatGuy and Asa EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 3:10 am

Asa makes a light laugh, watching ThatGuy.

Asa: Ahaha! I like that attitude!

She pounds her fist to her palm, grinning.

Asa: Alright, onward we go then!

She continues to lead the way out of the sewer.
Back to top Go down
Dungeon Master
Admin
Dungeon Master

PostSubject: Re: The Sewers - ThatGuy and Asa   The Sewers - ThatGuy and Asa EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 1:23 pm

The two quickly navigate the single, narrow corridor, until they reach a flight of stairs. At the top, there awaits a long, rectangular room, looking a lot like the last room, devoid of life.

There are a few empty tents lying around, but once again, there is no one occupying them, alive or dead.

Suddenly, a small Infinity Dragon, a whelp at it's stage of life burns a hole through one of the tents and flies through it, facing the two heroes with a menacing look in it's eyes.

BATTLE COMMENCE

Turn Order:
Infinity Whelp
ThatGuy
Asa Folliflower

Being the quickest of the bunch, the whelp darts towards them quickly, eventually choosing to head-butt Asa, being the most intimidating looking of the two. (14 damage)

Asa (36/50)
Back to top Go down
zapperRION

zapperRION

PostSubject: Re: The Sewers - ThatGuy and Asa   The Sewers - ThatGuy and Asa EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 5:18 pm

ThatGuy looks at Asa..then at the whelp...then at Asa again....THEN HE STARES DOWN THE WHELP

ThatGuy: Hey you UGLY FREAK...IM THE MAIN CHARACTER

ThatGuy jumps forward and headbutts the whelp with all his might...but for some reason...ThatGuy was really a buff man...he had used the technique...GOODBYE FOURTH WALL! ThatGuy turns and looks at the reader....

ThatGuy: yeah, you like that GAMEMASTER? HM? AMAZING HM? KILL IT, I THINK IT SHOULD BE A ONE HIT K.O.!!!! what? YOUR NOT THE GAMEMASTER??? THEN STOP READING MY STUFF!!!!
Back to top Go down
Dungeon Master
Admin
Dungeon Master

PostSubject: Re: The Sewers - ThatGuy and Asa   The Sewers - ThatGuy and Asa EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 6:49 pm

The gamemaster has heard, and yet the gamemaster has not acted.

Breaking the fourth wall was enough to put a temporary brain relapse on the whelp, and he could definitley not think clearly after that one. (Stun)

ThatGuy (Power 45/60)

Back to top Go down
2leafclover

2leafclover

PostSubject: Re: The Sewers - ThatGuy and Asa   The Sewers - ThatGuy and Asa EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 11:42 pm

Asa shakes her head, trying to brush off the previous attack from the whelp. She looks over at it, noticing that ThatGuy had stunned the beast. She stands taking advantage of the moment.

Asa: Here's my chance...!!

Due to them being in a sewer with no plant life to draw from, she uses her hair to attack, the ends taking shape and turning into large hand-like appendages. She attempts to strangle the whelp.
Back to top Go down
Dungeon Master
Admin
Dungeon Master

PostSubject: Re: The Sewers - ThatGuy and Asa   The Sewers - ThatGuy and Asa EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 9:25 pm

Asa's hair wraps around the stunned whelp and then proceeds to shake him about, smashing him upon the ground and finally chucking him off. (15 Damage)

Infinity Whelp (60/75)

The whelp, still stunned from ThatGuy's breaking of the fourth wall, is still stunned, and takes a while to get his flying back under control.
Back to top Go down
zapperRION

zapperRION

PostSubject: Re: The Sewers - ThatGuy and Asa   The Sewers - ThatGuy and Asa EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 11:49 pm

ThatGuy's face scrunches up and he gives an ugly face...he walks over to the whelp and watches Asa strangle the Whelp...he then remembers a funny attack from naruto...his hands clasp together and leave his middle and index fingers out...he gets a big smile

ThatGuy:" I REMEMBER THIS CUZ IM A NERD"

ThatGuy runs up behind the strangled Whelp and rams his fingers up his...um...that place

ThatGuy:" A THOUSAND YEARS OF PAIN...THATGUY STYLE"

ThatGuy's fingers had just been dipped in hot sauce...O.O he was sure this would cause some major pain for the confused Whelp
Back to top Go down
Dungeon Master
Admin
Dungeon Master

PostSubject: Re: The Sewers - ThatGuy and Asa   The Sewers - ThatGuy and Asa EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 9:16 pm

Unfortunately to the whelp and to anyone else who happens to read this at any given point in their life, ThatGuy's attack plan worked, mostly due to the fact the whelp was still recovering from his stun. I won't go into much details, but after the fact, the whelp screeched in pain and pulled higher into the room, hoping that it would never happen again. (18 Damage)

Infinity Whelp (42/75)
Back to top Go down
2leafclover

2leafclover

PostSubject: Re: The Sewers - ThatGuy and Asa   The Sewers - ThatGuy and Asa EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 12:49 am

Asa watches the Whelp's movements.

Asa: Oh no you don't!

She has her hair extend again to reach it, giving an uppercut to the enemy whelp.
Back to top Go down
Dungeon Master
Admin
Dungeon Master

PostSubject: Re: The Sewers - ThatGuy and Asa   The Sewers - ThatGuy and Asa EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 3:12 pm

The whelp turns just in time to take the green fist to the jaw, knocking it backwards again, landing on the ground, but then getting back up ever so slowly, trying to rethink his actions. (15 Damage)

Asa (41/50)

Infinity Whelp (27/75)

The whelp regains his composure and looks down at ThatGuy, clearly still upset at his sodomizing attack, and then shoots a jet of blue fire at him, covering him with it. (12 Damage)

ThatGuy (88/100)
Back to top Go down
zapperRION

zapperRION

PostSubject: Re: The Sewers - ThatGuy and Asa   The Sewers - ThatGuy and Asa EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 11:46 pm

AFTER WHAT SEEMS LIKE A WEEK, ThatGuy Looks at the big whelp...its like it hasnt moved o.o...for some reason ThatGuy was also still on fire...with this...HE RAN AT THE WHELP GIVING IT A HUGE HUG AND SPREADING THE FIRE.

ThatGuy: "HAHAHA, THIS FIRE FEELS LIKE IM BURNING, BURNING WITH PASSION THAT IS!!!"

ThatGuy then gave the Whelp a goodbye kiss *mwah* ^3^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Sewers - ThatGuy and Asa   The Sewers - ThatGuy and Asa Empty

Back to top Go down

The Sewers - ThatGuy and Asa
Page 1 of 1