Dimension Infinity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Universe is in peril of collapsing on itself. The most evil beings known to any galaxy has emerged and will stop at nothing to end life as we know it.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Sewers - Bark and Volcanus

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Dungeon Master
Admin
Dungeon Master

The Sewers - Bark and Volcanus Empty
PostSubject: The Sewers - Bark and Volcanus   The Sewers - Bark and Volcanus EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 2:39 pm

A portal opens.

Out of it flies Bark, and Volcanus, recently done talking to the Sages of Time as they fly out onto the cold hard ground.

The portal closes behind them, and it seems like they will be alone for this venture.

It was clear that they were split up - whether this was intentional or not was still a mystery.

Nevertheless, their surroundings were not something to be admired.

They were in the sewers of somewhere, dank, dark, and without life. At least, that's what it seemed like, but the empty tents proved otherwise. Someone or something had lived here, that much is for sure, the rest is a mystery.

There is an opening in the cavern, leading up. It seemed they were already as deep as they could go, and there was nowhere else to go but up.
Back to top Go down
https://dimensioninfinity.forumotion.com
DarkRectangle

DarkRectangle

PostSubject: Re: The Sewers - Bark and Volcanus   The Sewers - Bark and Volcanus EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 4:11 pm

Upon looking at his surroundings, Bark felt more at ease. It reminded him of the Fields at his home planet, however nothing looked able for harvest. It must be an off season. Ignoring that other guy next to him, He pushed him to the side and begins to look for STEVE once again as well as cereal to fill his bowl.
Back to top Go down
Overlord Darts

Overlord Darts

PostSubject: Re: The Sewers - Bark and Volcanus   The Sewers - Bark and Volcanus EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 6:37 pm

Volcanus watches the robot begin looking around for something. What... huh... Didn't matter really. In truth he could handle himself if he were alone. However it would be best to get this one to agree upon a goal of some sort.

Volcanus: "Hey, Bark was it? Listen, from what the time sages said, it'd be best we work together in this endeavor, of training to fight the Infinity Dragons. We should most likely explore our surroundings a bit... though, in truth I think we should first get out of this... sewer. We should also try to locate the one which inhabits this world..."
Back to top Go down
DarkRectangle

DarkRectangle

PostSubject: Re: The Sewers - Bark and Volcanus   The Sewers - Bark and Volcanus EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 9:30 pm

"You may call me, Valentinez Alkalinella Xifax Sicidabohertz Gombigobilla Blue Stradivari Talentrent Pierre Andri Charton-Haymoss Ivanovici Baldeus George Doitzel Kaiser III."

"I come from great lengths" "Dragons or no dragons, i would rather be back to my homeland, I have more important to be doing."

Bark (ATTEMPTED TO) Pushed Whatshisface to the ground. Out of pure stupidity.

"Now listen to me. This place reminds me of some of the areas within my planet. There be some kind of thing known as a TIME WALRUS around these parts. It can get us out of here. No dragons involved whatsoever. We will just go back in time and forget this ever happened, right?"

Last edited by Dungeon Master on Fri Jan 06, 2012 9:40 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : I, David, am an Idiot)
Back to top Go down
Overlord Darts

Overlord Darts

PostSubject: Re: The Sewers - Bark and Volcanus   The Sewers - Bark and Volcanus EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 9:43 pm

Volcanus is pushed back, however not pushed over. He mealy stumbles back, but keeps himself up.

Volcanus: "Going back in time would be a waste. We'd just end up in the same place we are now, just later. It'd be better to just do what the time sages say to do. Besides..."

Volcanus walks past the robot with the long name.

Volcanus: "I doubt this is anywhere near your home world. Even if it's similar, I don't believe the sages would send us to any of our own worlds. This, 'Time Walrus' I doubt exists within this world."

Volcanus begins walking toward the exit of the deep dungeon area.

Volcanus: "Whatever the case, there's only one way to go here."
Back to top Go down
DarkRectangle

DarkRectangle

PostSubject: Re: The Sewers - Bark and Volcanus   The Sewers - Bark and Volcanus EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 9:53 pm

"But, if we did find the TIME WALRUS, we could go back so far in time that we could decide to live different lives. Hell, I could own a coffee shop in Vegas if i wanted to. Then I could save my son. ..... If the Pandas of TIME shall allow it. " "I know it must be here somewhere..."

Bark follows that guy to that place. Also he realized whatshisface was bald, and takes note of this for future reference.
Back to top Go down
Dungeon Master
Admin
Dungeon Master

PostSubject: Re: The Sewers - Bark and Volcanus   The Sewers - Bark and Volcanus EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 10:04 pm

The tunnel was short, and after a quick flight of stairs, they appeared in another small chamber, this one being long and rectangular.

There is another exit on the other side of the room, as well as more empty tents and partially eaten foodstuffs.

Suddenly, a pot falls from a crate nearby and a small, jetblack dragon with white swirls of color flies out from under a tent.

It yelps a few times, noticing the two people who just entered, and then flies right towards them, ready to attack.

BATTLE COMMENCE

Turn Order:

Infinity Whelp
Bark Ferguson
Volcanus Gastun

The whelp takes a dive, heading straight for Bark, the more intimidating looking creature.

He hits the mark- straight on Bark's stomach, and knocks him backwards, before flying back to where he was earlier. (6 Damage)

Bark (84/90)

[Oh, and just so you know, wait between turns so I can update the battle damage/reactions to being hit whenever someone finishes a post]

[ALSO: Very important: The enemies will take note of your actions during battle. For example, if you back up there is less of a chance you will be hit, unless the enemy is smart, which in that case they will probably target you instead.]
Back to top Go down
DarkRectangle

DarkRectangle

PostSubject: Re: The Sewers - Bark and Volcanus   The Sewers - Bark and Volcanus EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 10:22 pm

Bark looks for a rock.

Also Volcanus is bald. Good thing Bark Remembered that, or he could have forgotten.
Back to top Go down
Dungeon Master
Admin
Dungeon Master

PostSubject: Re: The Sewers - Bark and Volcanus   The Sewers - Bark and Volcanus EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 10:25 pm

Bark finds nothing. It's a sewer.

The Infinity whelp looks confused, but remains motionless.
Back to top Go down
Overlord Darts

Overlord Darts

PostSubject: Re: The Sewers - Bark and Volcanus   The Sewers - Bark and Volcanus EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 10:44 pm

Volcanus takes advantage of the confusion. He quickly draws his hands in several hand positions, and begins chanting.

Volcanus: "Legendary heroes of ol', lend me your power. The power to defeat those whom are within my way. I summon you hero who will pierce the gods!"

A summoning circle appears in front of Volcanus. There is a bright light from it, and a great hero materializes. He holds a spear close to his side, wearing old roman armor.

Longinous: "Who doth summon'th me?"
Volcanus: "I do, Volcanus Gastun. I am your master."
Longinous: "So be it."

Longinous takes placement in front of Volcanus, ready to attack when told to.
Back to top Go down
Dungeon Master
Admin
Dungeon Master

PostSubject: Re: The Sewers - Bark and Volcanus   The Sewers - Bark and Volcanus EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 10:50 pm

Volcanus (Mana 35/110)

The Infinity Whelp shakes with anger at the appearance of another foe, and then as quickly as he appeared, he rushed Longinus, punting him backwards a small amount. (15 Damage)

Longinus (85/100)
Back to top Go down
DarkRectangle

DarkRectangle

PostSubject: Re: The Sewers - Bark and Volcanus   The Sewers - Bark and Volcanus EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 10:52 pm

Bark Attempts to do something, but failed. Bark Is now confused.

In Barks confusion bark slaps himself in the face. Sending him a few feet back.

Also he checks to see if Longinus is bald as well, for reference purposes.
Back to top Go down
Dungeon Master
Admin
Dungeon Master

PostSubject: Re: The Sewers - Bark and Volcanus   The Sewers - Bark and Volcanus EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 10:56 pm

Bark takes damage from his own attack. (5 Damage)

Bark (79/90)

The Infinity Whelp has at this point stopped looking at Bark, not seeing him as a threat any longer.
Back to top Go down
Overlord Darts

Overlord Darts

PostSubject: Re: The Sewers - Bark and Volcanus   The Sewers - Bark and Volcanus EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 10:59 pm

Longinous lunges at the beast with his spear, to preform a basic spear strike.
Back to top Go down
Dungeon Master
Admin
Dungeon Master

PostSubject: Re: The Sewers - Bark and Volcanus   The Sewers - Bark and Volcanus EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 11:02 pm

Longinus' spear makes contact with the dragon's arm, impaling it throughly. It staggers backwards in the air and yelps a few times before regaining its composure. (15 damage)

Infinity Whelp (60/75)
Back to top Go down
Overlord Darts

Overlord Darts

PostSubject: Re: The Sewers - Bark and Volcanus   The Sewers - Bark and Volcanus EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 11:03 pm

Volcanus shoots off a basic energy ball at the monster. He stays behind Longinous but moves just enough to take aim and fire.
Back to top Go down
Dungeon Master
Admin
Dungeon Master

PostSubject: Re: The Sewers - Bark and Volcanus   The Sewers - Bark and Volcanus EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 11:09 pm

The Infinity Whelp takes the blast to the face and then falls backwards again, clearly disoriented. It screams angrily this time, and then charges forward. (15 damage)

Infinity Whelp (45/70)

As it charges, it aims for Volcanus, but hits Longinous, who stands in the way. (15 damage)

Longinous (70/100)
Back to top Go down
DarkRectangle

DarkRectangle

PostSubject: Re: The Sewers - Bark and Volcanus   The Sewers - Bark and Volcanus EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 11:12 pm

Bark Attempts to damage the floating man. After Realizing that he must actually do things.

Also he still wonders if Longinus has hair or not, as well as the possible BURGER that will be inside that thing.
Back to top Go down
Dungeon Master
Admin
Dungeon Master

PostSubject: Re: The Sewers - Bark and Volcanus   The Sewers - Bark and Volcanus EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 11:14 pm

The Infinity Dragon was successfully hit by the unnamed attack by the Bark Ferguson. (22 Damage)

Infinity Whelp (23/70)

It is clearly dismayed at Bark's return to the battle, and starts yelping at Bark again.
Back to top Go down
Overlord Darts

Overlord Darts

PostSubject: Re: The Sewers - Bark and Volcanus   The Sewers - Bark and Volcanus EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 11:15 pm

Longinous quickly makes another jab strike at the enemy.
Back to top Go down
Dungeon Master
Admin
Dungeon Master

PostSubject: Re: The Sewers - Bark and Volcanus   The Sewers - Bark and Volcanus EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 11:17 pm

Taken aback by the spear again, the dragon turns just in time to get it in his stomach. It pierces all the way through, and the dragon can no longer fly. It collapses to the ground, but keeps screaming and shooting small puffs of smoke out of it's nose. (15 damage)

Infinity Whelp (8/70)
Back to top Go down
Overlord Darts

Overlord Darts

PostSubject: Re: The Sewers - Bark and Volcanus   The Sewers - Bark and Volcanus EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 11:19 pm

Volcanus charges up another mana ball. He fires it at the whelp.
Back to top Go down
Dungeon Master
Admin
Dungeon Master

PostSubject: Re: The Sewers - Bark and Volcanus   The Sewers - Bark and Volcanus EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 11:22 pm

The whelp gets the blast in it's mouth as it's screaming, and the back of it's head explodes, sending chunks of brain matter and skull all over the place. It's body falls over dead. (15 damage)

BATTLE END

With the whelp dead, the way is clear. The monster also seemed to be carrying 20 Zeni. As the one to finish him off, Volcanus is the first to reach the gold.

[At this point, the finisher of the battle gets to decide either to keep all the money or spread it around. It's up to him/her.]

There is the tunnel back, and a way forward- stairs being the only thing visible from here.

Last edited by Dungeon Master on Fri Jan 06, 2012 11:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DarkRectangle

DarkRectangle

PostSubject: Re: The Sewers - Bark and Volcanus   The Sewers - Bark and Volcanus EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 11:23 pm

Bark Attempts to EAT CHUNKS and LICKS THE FLOOR.
Back to top Go down
Overlord Darts

Overlord Darts

PostSubject: Re: The Sewers - Bark and Volcanus   The Sewers - Bark and Volcanus EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 11:27 pm

Volcanus looks to Bark in disgust. He takes half the zeni and throws it down nearby him.

Volcanus: "Get ahold of yourself. Let's keep moving."

They had to keep moving. Get the hell out of here...

He looks toward the stairs. Hopefully this is the way out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Sewers - Bark and Volcanus   The Sewers - Bark and Volcanus Empty

Back to top Go down

The Sewers - Bark and Volcanus
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next