Dimension Infinity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Universe is in peril of collapsing on itself. The most evil beings known to any galaxy has emerged and will stop at nothing to end life as we know it.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Prologue: That Guy

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dungeon Master
Admin
Dungeon Master

Prologue: That Guy Empty
PostSubject: Prologue: That Guy   Prologue: That Guy EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 11:38 pm

PROLOGUE BEGIN
Back to top Go down
https://dimensioninfinity.forumotion.com
zapperRION

zapperRION

PostSubject: RANDOM MUCH: That Guy's Journey   Prologue: That Guy EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 6:33 pm

A year has passed since ThatGuy defeated the evil shadow, saving the plot of the world.....

We find ThatGuy sitting in a small hut in the middle of a forest...playing a card game with his friends and sidekicks: Forest and Tyler.

ThatGuy: "HA TAKE THAT" he yells while slamming down a random card "I WON, TAKE YO BATH SOMEWHERE ELSE FOOL!"
Tyler turns to ThatGuy with a blank look on his face and says...
Tyler: "really? you know...we WERE playing poker...not Yugioh..."
With a twitching brow, ThatGuy flips the table and screams..
ThatGuy: "WELL, ARENT WE JUST FULL OF OURSELVES??? I THINK ILL ATTACK YOUR LIFE POINTS DIRECTLY!"
ThatGuy grabs Tyler by the face and starts to beat his logic into Tyler's head...Forest watches silently...
ThatGuy: "HAHAHA...haha...hm..? O.O you seem to be bleeding...GOOD...THAT BUILDS CHARACTER!!!"
ThatGuy turns to Forest and punches him in the face knocking him to the ground...
ThatGuy: "YOUR WAY TOO EXCITED ABOUT THIS!!! >:O ThatGuy says with foam in his mouth...
With a quick motion, ThatGuy stands up and kicks a large hole in the hut and begins to leave...he turns and says...
ThatGuy: "GO FISH..."
ThatGuy then walks off into the forest, leaving his friends in a torn down hut in a puddle of blood...

While walking through the forest, a loud and manly voice echos through the sky...it was the Narrator...
Narrator: "ThatGuy...YOU ARE NEEDED IN ANOTHER WORLD...I WILL BE YOUR GUIDE THERE!
With a blank stare, ThatGuy said...
ThatGuy: "sure...yeah..whatever"
A portal then opened up...and ThatGuy stepped in...

WHERE WILL THE PORTAL TAKE THATGUY? WILL HE BE KILLED BY A LVL 1 ENEMY? DOES ANYONE CARE?
LETS ALL HOPE THIS HAPPENS SOON: TO BE CONTINUED...

Back to top Go down
Dungeon Master
Admin
Dungeon Master

PostSubject: Re: Prologue: That Guy   Prologue: That Guy EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 8:34 pm

The portal led to the distant planet of Alderann, just waiting for the conquistador ThatGuy to do things.

Just then, in the sky, a giant testicle started charging up a giant green laser bolt and it's pointed straight at Alderann.

Back to top Go down
zapperRION

zapperRION

PostSubject: Re: Prologue: That Guy   Prologue: That Guy EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 8:51 pm

Looking to the sky, ThatGuy asks to himself...
ThatGuy:(is that i giant testy? is it...charging its lazer? O.O)
ThatGuy gets an angry look on his face...
ThatGuy: "OMG...WHAT AM I SUPPOSE TO DO HERE? THIS ROCK IS DOOMED" >:O
ThatGuy begins to punch the ground...a lot
ThatGuy: "SCREW YOU GIANT BALL OF CRAP, ILL DESTROY THIS ROCK FIRST...FOR JUSTICE" (after all, if a testy wants it dead, theres bound to be good reasoning behind it)
ThatGuy begins to ponder life...this ends when he looks to the sky again...
ThatGuy: "hm...this seems to suck...its not like i can blow up the gaint ball of hurt...i cant fly...i cant shoot beams"-O.O
ThatGuy's eyes lit up with fire as he looked at the meany in the sky...for he remembered...he...is...THE MAIN CHARACTER
ThatGuy: "IM THE MAIN CHARACTER...BIATCH" ThatGuy yells and shoots his Main Character Beam at the ball >:O

WILL THIS WORK? WILL THATGUY GET TO DESTROY THE PLANET INSTEAD? WHY THE STAR WARS REFRENCE?

FIND OUT SOON....:TO BE CONTINUED

Back to top Go down
Dungeon Master
Admin
Dungeon Master

PostSubject: Re: Prologue: That Guy   Prologue: That Guy EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 8:56 pm

The Death Testicle fired it's laser at the same exact time. As the beams went closer and closer to each other, The Millenium Falcon flew in between them and then exploded.

From a distance, Han Solo can be heard shouting "I told you giving me a hand job during flight was a bad idea Chewey." But it was too late. They were all dead.

Darth Vader wuz mad. But again he charged the beam to destroy Alderann.

But just then, another portal opened up just next to ThatGuy, one that looked a lot like the first one.
Back to top Go down
zapperRION

zapperRION

PostSubject: Re: Prologue: That Guy   Prologue: That Guy EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 9:04 pm

Looking at the new portal, ThatGuy wondered...("Is it too late to grab lunch...its always nice to transport with a full tummy")
ThatGuy looked up to the sky...again...at this giant white ball that was aiming its hurt ray at him...and this made him ponder more

ThatGuy: "maybe i do have time...i wonder if they have a mcdo-
before ThatGuy could finish his sentence...a butterfly began to fly up to him...this was no ordinary butterfly...its was big...
ThatGuy: "JESUS TAP DANCING CHRIST!!! WTFOMFGROTFLOLBBQ IM OUT!!!"
With that...ThatGuy ran into the portal head first to avoid being anywhere near that ugly butterfly...

WHERE WILL THATGUY END UP NEXT? HOW UGLY WAS THAT BUTTERFLY? WHAT WILL THATGUY EAT?
FIND OUT NEXT TIME...TO BE CONTINUED
Back to top Go down
Dungeon Master
Admin
Dungeon Master

PostSubject: Re: Prologue: That Guy   Prologue: That Guy EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 9:09 pm

Again ThatGuy stepped out of a portal. This time, however, he was on an island.

Not just any island, it seems, as this one had a whole bunch of monkeys running around with little beeping helmets on their heads.

There was also a butterfly net on the ground.
Back to top Go down
zapperRION

zapperRION

PostSubject: Re: Prologue: That Guy   Prologue: That Guy EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 9:14 pm

ThatGuy looks at the net...and picks it up O.O
ThatGuy: "this is...a net...for catching *gulp* butterflies"
A monkey runs by and bumps ThatGuy over
ThatGuy: "HEY...you... MONKEY...."
ThatGuy begins to chase the monkey around with the net...he had no clue what was going on...but he felt he had seen this somewhere before...

MONKIES? BUTTERFLY NETS? VIDEO GAME REFRENCES? SHORTER POSTS THAN NORMAL?
STAY TUNED...:TO BE CONTINUED
Back to top Go down
Dungeon Master
Admin
Dungeon Master

PostSubject: Re: Prologue: That Guy   Prologue: That Guy EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 9:21 pm

The monkeys ooked and eeked in fear of the butterfly net holding yellowman.

This happened for a few seconds, but before ThatGuy could catch one, a giant grey figure wearing armor, and having hair and a beard that resembled fire appeared over the horizon.

He was gigantic, much larger than anything ever seen before. As he extended his hands, presumably to grasp ThatGuy himself, a portal opened behind him.

Unlike the other portals, however, this one was definitley unique - ThatGuy was gone before he knew what happened, as it closed behind him.

PROLOGUE END
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Prologue: That Guy   Prologue: That Guy Empty

Back to top Go down

Prologue: That Guy
Page 1 of 1