Dimension Infinity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Universe is in peril of collapsing on itself. The most evil beings known to any galaxy has emerged and will stop at nothing to end life as we know it.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Sewers - Bark and Volcanus

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Dungeon Master
Admin
Dungeon Master

The Sewers - Bark and Volcanus - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sewers - Bark and Volcanus   The Sewers - Bark and Volcanus - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 1:31 pm

Finn nods. "Infinity Dragons, huh... wasn't quite sure what to call them myself.

"Since you helped me out, I might as well tell you - the dragons have been here for a long time man, it happened about a week ago, today..."

Finn starts pacing the floor, recanting what happened.

"It all started out with me, Jake - er, Jake... darn... I forgot... Well, first things first I guess. Me and Jake were hanging out at PB's castle in the Candy Kingdom when Lemongraab showed up again- and - well, Lemongraab is kinda a tool. He brought a whole bunch of evil minions and stuff, and even some of these dragon things too. They took over the castle... And took PB too. So now me, and some more of my friends are trying to form a resistance to take down Lemongraab and take back the Candy Kingdom. Me and Jake were hoping to find some more help down here, but as i bet you saw your way up... I don't know if anyone made it. I hope Jake is okay..."

Finn shakes his head. "That's enough out of me. I need to get back to the Tree Fort, maybe Jake found Susan and they're already back there. I know this is a lot to ask of you guys, but you seriously kicked butt back there. Any chance you're willing to lend a hand?"
Back to top Go down
https://dimensioninfinity.forumotion.com
DarkRectangle

DarkRectangle

PostSubject: Re: The Sewers - Bark and Volcanus   The Sewers - Bark and Volcanus - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 2:10 pm

While those other guys were saying things, Bark was doing his own nonsense.

Bark Shook his fist up in the air cursing the Dolphin Gods. They clearly had it out for him.

Bark looks for Jeffery for advice. However Jeffery never existed in the first place. Bark is now furious.

Calming himself down. He walks over to the others and smiles and nods.

(*Bark now has a grudge against Dolphins*)
Back to top Go down
Overlord Darts

Overlord Darts

PostSubject: Re: The Sewers - Bark and Volcanus   The Sewers - Bark and Volcanus - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 3:12 pm

Volcanus weighs the options here. While working alone ment more freedom, it'd be better to be on a team for how.... His own lack of strength at this point was a serious cripple to their success. Once he was a better summoner, he'd be better at soloing.

Volcanus: Yes, I'd definitly be willing to lend a hand.
Longinous: If my master wills it, then it shall be. I agreed with this anyway.

Seemed everyone agreed upon fighting together.

Volcanus: Lead the way hero Finn.
Back to top Go down
Dungeon Master
Admin
Dungeon Master

PostSubject: Re: The Sewers - Bark and Volcanus   The Sewers - Bark and Volcanus - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 5:34 pm

Finn turns around and starts to make his way towards the opposite side of the room.

"Follow me, we're almost already at the exit."

He began to pick up his pace, motioning for the others to follow as he ran out of the room.
Back to top Go down
https://dimensioninfinity.forumotion.com
Overlord Darts

Overlord Darts

PostSubject: Re: The Sewers - Bark and Volcanus   The Sewers - Bark and Volcanus - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 5:54 pm

Volcanus and Longinous followed the hero, running as well.
Back to top Go down
DarkRectangle

DarkRectangle

PostSubject: Re: The Sewers - Bark and Volcanus   The Sewers - Bark and Volcanus - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 11:54 pm

This is the part where im supposed to postright?

YA!

Bark: "IIIIITTTT"

*Bark continues that thing to do that other thing.*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Sewers - Bark and Volcanus   The Sewers - Bark and Volcanus - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Sewers - Bark and Volcanus
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5